Our contact details
Address: Raymond Joseph Works, Unit 5, Haigh Avenue, Whitehill Industrial Estate, Reddish, Stockport, SK4 1NU
Phone Number: 0161 480 3568
The type of personal information we collect.
We currently collect and process the following information:
- We collect identifiers (such as name, address, email, phone number, job title, and transactional information),
- Personal characteristics (such as age, gender),
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as usage information, IP address, cookie information, and customer feedback).
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- We collect Personal Data directly from you. This includes Personal Data that you communicate to us through direct interactions with GCP, through our services, our websites, when you interact with us on social media, through registrations, applications, surveys, etc.
- We collect Personal Data automatically. We collect certain information about your interactions with our websites, platforms, applications and services through certain technologies, such as cookies.
- We collect Personal Data in accordance with applicable law from available public sources. This includes data that is published in public profiles, for example LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
GCP collects Personal Dat for the following purposes:
To allow us to communicate with you, to respond to your requests or inquiries, administrative information, required notices, organize and manage professional events.
To market our products to you: to sell our products to you, to send you news, information, and promotional materials about our products.
To improve and develop our products and services: identify usage trends, understand how you and your device interacts with our services, determine the effectiveness of our content, conduct surveys, carry out market or consumer studies.
To personalize your experience when using our services: ensure that our services are presented in the way that best suits you.
Assist you in navigation.
Analyse your use of our websites, services or applications.
We may share this information with:
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
We will securely store your Personal Data only for as long as necessary for the purposes described above, as required by law, and for the exercise or defence of any legal claims. We maintain safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. While we make efforts to protect our information systems, no website, mobile application, computer system, or transmission of information over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We encourage you to use caution when using the internet.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk